Page 1 of 1
Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
Posted: Thu 17 Jun, 2010 11:04 pm
by fineedge
There's Brits all over Cape Town............ well damn good luck for the game tonight!
Re: Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 5:55 am
by Keith Hewitt
Alan,
I dont wish to be rude to your local supporters, so I will not put in writing where I would like them to stuff their B&%$***ing vuvuzelas.
Re: Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 7:15 am
by Tim
At least the Beeb seem to have found a way of filtering the noise of the damn things out.....You could actually hear the crowd during the France - Mexico match last night!
Re: Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 9:44 am
by fineedge
Go ahead Keith - I too find them pretty insane during the game - after a goal - fine, but for 90 minutes ??????
Re: Aaaaaaarrrrgh !!!!!!!!
Posted: Fri 18 Jun, 2010 4:45 pm
by mikeysaling
these things are really poison blowpipes - see one in action - this is a well known framer saying bibi to a troublesome customer!!
