Page 1 of 1

Needed: Oval double mount in Daler mountboard

Posted: Mon 21 Jun, 2010 1:13 pm
by Jo
Hi, if anyone could give me a price for a double oval mount including posting it to me, I would be very grateful! I don't have an oval cutter at the moment but I don't want to let a regular customer down.

It's to fit in an existing oval frame, so needs to be oval internally and externally.
Outside size: 300mm x 400mm, aperture 180mm x 250mm.
Top mount: Daler Green Grey, 10mm undermount in Daler Wedgwood (both whitecore or conservation please)

Can anyone help me out? Or does anyone have a spare oval cutter attachment for a Valiani Mat Pro 120 they would be interested in selling?!!

Thanks for looking,
Jo

Re: Needed: Oval double mount in Daler mountboard

Posted: Mon 21 Jun, 2010 4:38 pm
by Jonny2morsos
I can cut the mount on my Valiani CMC but don't stock the board.

If you wanted to post me the board I can send it back once cut.

Ring me on 01778 344144 if of interest.

John.

Re: Needed: Oval double mount in Daler mountboard

Posted: Mon 05 Jul, 2010 10:32 am
by Jo
Hi John,
I meant to say thanks for the reply and the offer, but I'm rethinking the job. By the time I've paid postage both ways the job won't be worth doing as the mount is for an existing frame, so the job isn't worth much unfortunately.
Thanks anyway,
Jo

Re: Needed: Oval double mount in Daler mountboard

Posted: Mon 05 Jul, 2010 9:15 pm
by Trigger
Jo

If you are still looking for one then we have a circle/oval cutter that we used on our Mat-Pro 150 that is now surplus to requirements as we now have a CMC. It is only 2 years old. (We are keeping the mountcutter, it is just the circle/oval cutter we are thinking of selling).

If you would be interested then PM me and we can discuss further.

Trigger