Page 1 of 1

Surplus Kit

Posted: Thu 01 Jul, 2010 1:26 pm
by prospero
I'm having a good clearout at the moment and trying to re-model my working space. :P

If anyone fancies a nice desk, I have one. I am slightly loathed to part with it. It's a good-looking piece of furniture. Sort of repo Regency style twin pedestal, medium brown wood with a green leather inlaid top. Eight drawers. Few knocks here and there, but it doesn't look tatty. I would imagine new it would now be in the £4-500 bracket. I'll take £100 for it. Can deliver within a reasonable distance if you slip me some petrol money. (can post a picture).

Also.... A0 drawing board which anyone is welcome to if they come and fetch it. :D

21" Panasonic TV (CRT 4:3 ratio) hardly used. No reasonable offer refused. :wink:

More treasures to follow later probably.......

Re: Surplus Kit

Posted: Thu 01 Jul, 2010 7:37 pm
by Tim
Any chance of a pic of the drawing board? I'm only in East Yorks, so if you're not too far south of the bridge I'd probably make the trip!

Re: Surplus Kit

Posted: Thu 01 Jul, 2010 9:07 pm
by prospero
Hi Tim. It's in the shed dismantled at the mo, but it is identical to this one....

Image

It doesn't have the ruler on it but I have all the bits. I used it has a handy portable worktop. (Got another one the same)

I'm about 45 mins south of the bridge.