This is the funniest YOU TUBE I have seen in a long time!
The words are brilliant !
Still laughing - its so true !!
Re: YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR
Posted: Sat 28 Aug, 2010 8:30 pm
by Keith Hewitt
The link above did not work
Try this
[youtube]ZAg0lUYHHFc[/youtube]
John, Help - what am I doing wrong????
Re: YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR
Posted: Sat 28 Aug, 2010 8:33 pm
by Roboframer
Fer Feck's Sake - 'ere ya go.
Re: YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR
Posted: Sat 28 Aug, 2010 8:48 pm
by Keith Hewitt
Thanks Robo ( aka John)
I knew someone called John would know how to do it!!!
Re: YOU TUBE - RYAN AIR
Posted: Sat 28 Aug, 2010 9:14 pm
by Roboframer
The problem with your 1st link is that you changed the font colour, here's your post with the colour codes removed........ and the feckin' link is still feckin blue any-feckin'-way
Keith Hewitt wrote:This is the funniest YOU TUBE I have seen in a long time!