It's not Sunday!

For topics that fall into the 'None Of The Above' category
Post Reply
Roboframer

It's not Sunday!

Post by Roboframer »

.... and tomorrow is not Monday.

I went to put the bin out tonight and it was empty - earlier I thought I'd watch antiques roadshow, but it wasn't on. I did both of these things today plus many more that I normally do on a Sunday and indeed did do yesterday.

Bank holidays always mess with my head; I did anticipate this one, framing order-wise last week, but I know I'm going to find out that the missing day this week will totally screw something up, it always does and after Easter and some Christmasses, when there are even more missing days, it takes over a week to get back to normal.

I reckon all bank holidays should be cancelled and replaced by two bank holiday weeks, they could even run consecutively, as long as every working week starts on a Monday.
User avatar
prospero
Posts: 11698
Joined: Tue 05 Jun, 2007 4:16 pm
Location: Lincolnshire

Re: It's not Sunday!

Post by prospero »

I reckon all Mondays should be holidays except for banks which should be open 24/7/365.25 (lazy buggers) :evil:
Watch Out. There's A Humphrey About
User avatar
mikeysaling
Posts: 1557
Joined: Mon 08 Mar, 2010 3:53 pm
Location: braintree essex
Organisation: sarah jane framing
Interests: astronomy medals photography
Contact:

Re: It's not Sunday!

Post by mikeysaling »

could change 'bank holiday' to framers holiday :roll:

outside every frameers premises would be an AFM (automated framing machine) :sweating:
when all is said and done - there is more said than done.
WelshFramer
Posts: 996
Joined: Wed 30 Nov, 2005 10:03 am
Location: Llanwrtyd Wells
Organisation: Neuadd Bwll Framing
Interests: Does running a framing business leave any time for interests?
Location: Llanwrtyd Wells
Contact:

Re: It's not Sunday!

Post by WelshFramer »

mikeysaling wrote: outside every frameers premises would be an AFM (automated framing machine)
So who's in the queue for borrowing Robo first?
Mike Cotterell
Neuadd Bwll Framing

http://www.welshframing.com
welshframing
Post Reply