Haff you any euros
Posted: Thu 02 Sep, 2010 2:55 pm
Have you a jar of left over euros?
I've been lookng at the ruling pens in well known catologues. Went onto the Haff website and saw the 232 model at 27 euros. Sent an email and made contact with the lovely Gerlinde who confirmed they could supply.
Upturned the jar and raked together 27 euros, selotaped them to a card and sent off. Worth a chance thought I.
5 days later it arrived in the post.
Feeling quite chuffed.
I've been lookng at the ruling pens in well known catologues. Went onto the Haff website and saw the 232 model at 27 euros. Sent an email and made contact with the lovely Gerlinde who confirmed they could supply.
Upturned the jar and raked together 27 euros, selotaped them to a card and sent off. Worth a chance thought I.
5 days later it arrived in the post.
Feeling quite chuffed.