Page 1 of 1

New home needed for Morso

Posted: Sat 11 Sep, 2010 11:54 am
by YPF
I have just been chatting to one of my wife's colleagues, a widow, and discovered she has a rather old Morso that is no longer needed. Her late husband used to run a mirror shop and made some of his own frames, one of the remaining items from his business is a Morso. I have had a very quick look and it appears to be imperial with the angled scale engraved on the right hand arm, the cutting head moves up/down and in/out quick freely but cosmetically it looks untidy.

Is there anybody interested in this Morso for a sensible offer? I can try to take some photos for any genuine enquiries.

There are also about a dozen very large swept mirror frames available, again offers.

Steve

Re: New home needed for Morso

Posted: Sat 11 Sep, 2010 11:58 am
by Dermot
Just to let you know Morso will supply parts for any machine they ever made.

http://www.morso-guillotines.dk/about/about.html

Re: New home needed for Morso

Posted: Fri 17 Sep, 2010 5:53 pm
by framingengineer
Hi
If it is still available I may be interested.
Many thanks
framingengineer

Re: New home needed for Morso

Posted: Sat 18 Sep, 2010 7:49 am
by YPF
Framingengineer - PM sent.

Steve