Has anyone got a length or 2 of Nielsen W82227 Oakwood Natural?
I've got a couple of watercolours to do for an art exhibition the end of this month and Nielsen have no stock until beginning of November at the earliest.
One's 30 x 40cm and the other is 48 x 36cm glass size. I've got enough to do one but would like to try and keep them the same colour if possible
I'll happily cover all costs and postage, etc. or if you're going to the Lion Event on Sunday perhaps we could exchange there.
Thanks in advance.
Paul
Framed in Alvechurch
Nielsen W82227 Oakwood Natural
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
-
huntvambo
- Posts: 299
- Joined: Tue 28 Jul, 2009 4:31 pm
- Location: Worcestershire
- Organisation: Formally "Framed in Alvechurch"
- Interests: Music, cycling, drinking, The Sensational Alex Harvey Band