VALIANI OPEN DAY AT SIMONS

Something to announce to the world? Do it here.
black panther

VALIANI OPEN DAY AT SIMONS

Post by black panther »

Dear All,
This is to inform you all that a VALIANI OPEN DAY is scheduled for Wed 24th Nov 2010 in the Simons Machinery Showroom at Hackney Road London,E2 7QS.
This event is the first to be held in our newly refurbished, equipped Valiani Demonstration Room.
Our Open Day is specifically designed to give prospective Valiani users, 'hands on' experience with Valiani CMCs before making the big decision to buy.
While existing Valiani users are welcome, more advanced training days and refresher courses are in the pipeline for them in the future.
John Cooper of the newly formed VALIANI SUPPORT GROUP will be the demonstrator for the day.
Rolling demonstrations will run throughout the day between 10.30am and 4pm.
John will be on hand to answer all questions and enlighten you on the many advantages to your business,of buying a Valiani CMC.
In addition, we are offering many mouthwatering discounts off machinery,mountboards and countless other products in our range.
Food and refreshments will be available to all participants with free parking on site.
This is an open event but we would be grateful if you registered your interest in advance. This would help us plan for numbers.
We hope you will come along to enjoy,what promises to be,a very memorable Valiani Event.
Thank you.
Regards
Joe Adepoju
D&J Simons
Sole UK Distributors of Valiani Mountcutters
Joe
Grahame Case

Re: VALIANI OPEN DAY AT SIMONS

Post by Grahame Case »

Good Luck with it Joe,

hope it's a good success for you guys.
Jonny2morsos
Organisation: Northborough Framing
Interests: Fly Fishing, Photography and Real Ale.

Post by Jonny2morsos »

As an existing Valiani user I will hang on until the advanced courses come along but I would be interested in your offers if you are throwing it open to all Valiani users with an account with Simons.
birdman
Organisation: Pelican Picture Framing
Interests: Getting up close and personal with Val

Post by birdman »

black panther wrote: While existing Valiani users are welcome, more advanced training days and refresher courses are in the pipeline for them in the future.
I look forward to hearing more about this Joe.

I wish you well and highly recommend anyone considering buying a CMC to watch both John Cooper and the Valiani. It will be time well spent with a very knowledgeable and helpful demonstrator/tutor and a great CMC.

I'm not biased, just because I have a Valiani.
Rolf Lawson GCF
“I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.” Eric Morecambe
My status