Hi Guys,
Apologies for a wanted thread on first post, but I know framers use great saws.
I have a high end cabinet making business, I need super accurate saws, the only one i'm missing is a good mitre saw, my preference would be an Omga single mitre saw with arms but open to suggestions or offers.
Thank you
wanted, omga mitre saw
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
-
Senior
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sun 07 Nov, 2010 2:19 pm
- Location: South east
- Organisation: Armstrong Jordan Ltd
- Interests: Cabinet making
- Keadyart
- Posts: 271
- Joined: Thu 28 Jul, 2005 11:27 am
- Location: Ireland
- Organisation: Framing
- Interests: Art,Photography,Horse racing,my Irish terrier Tara
- Location: Co.Armagh, Ireland.
-
framingengineer
- Posts: 139
- Joined: Wed 10 Dec, 2008 10:52 pm
- Location: Market Harborough
- Organisation: Leicestershire
- Interests: Flight simulation, recording, staying as far away from framers as possible........... sorry farmers.
Re: wanted, omga mitre saw
Did you get the Omga off Ebay or are you still looking?
I have a Cassese fc300 and an fc350 both are top end quality saws and offer muti angle capability, built in extraction, 1.5 metre arms, braked,rebate clamping, single phase etc. etc.
Neil
I have a Cassese fc300 and an fc350 both are top end quality saws and offer muti angle capability, built in extraction, 1.5 metre arms, braked,rebate clamping, single phase etc. etc.
Neil
