Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Post Reply
Thyrsis
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:51 am
Location: Oxford
Organisation: VA Prints
Interests: *
Location: Oxford
Contact:

Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Post by Thyrsis »

I have 2 spare sets of Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons (the 73mm and 45 mm ones).

Anyone want to pick up a set from Oxford for £10? (they're normally £33 inc vat) I can send them out by Parcelforce but that would cost £10 postage.
vitalframer
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed 06 Oct, 2010 4:42 pm
Location: Peterborough
Organisation: Vital Framing
Interests: Woodwork, Photography, Travel, Technology

Re: Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Post by vitalframer »

Hi Thyrsis,

I would be interested in these - I assume there are 8 of the 45mm and 8 of the 73mm? Do you also have the 30mm set? Shame I was in Oxford last week but not planning to get over for a while so if I take them, I will need to ask you to post them.

Thanks....Bob
"I started with nothing and still have most if left!"
Thyrsis
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:51 am
Location: Oxford
Organisation: VA Prints
Interests: *
Location: Oxford
Contact:

Re: Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Post by Thyrsis »

Yes, there are 8 of each. I don't have spares of the 30mm, sorry.

If you e-mail me at fraser.pam@gmail.com we can make arrangements.
Thyrsis
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue 23 Sep, 2008 11:51 am
Location: Oxford
Organisation: VA Prints
Interests: *
Location: Oxford
Contact:

Re: Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Post by Thyrsis »

I still have 1 set of Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons (the 73mm and 45 mm ones) if anyone is interested?
Post Reply