Thanks
WANTED - VACUUM PRESSES
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
- Steve Goodall
- Posts: 841
- Joined: Thu 08 May, 2008 4:22 pm
- Location: Up North
- Organisation: Happily Retired - working for beer now
- Interests: Gothic Punk / Man City / Photography...
WANTED - VACUUM PRESSES
I have a number of people looking for second hand / good condition vacuum presses. If you have an unused machine sat around & want to turn it into some cash - please let me know. I am not looking to make anything from this myself - I just want to put people in touch with unused machines that could go to a new home. please send me a PM with the machine details & a contact number & I will get back to you.
Thanks
Thanks
Your too late I'm afraid - I retired in April 2024 