Free to good home
Posted: Sun 09 Jan, 2011 11:57 pm
I've got a big green dry mounting press , not sure of the make - Ademco? Like a giant clam with a steering wheel.
The temp gauge is useless but the thermostat is fine - you just have to go by the thermometer. The on/off switch is also buggered, but I by-passed it to work direct from the plug socket.
Comes with a steel plate with some foam stuck to it to enable larger things to be mounted in bites, plus a few rolls of expensive stuff.
You'll need two people to collect if you don't want to pay me anything.
The temp gauge is useless but the thermostat is fine - you just have to go by the thermometer. The on/off switch is also buggered, but I by-passed it to work direct from the plug socket.
Comes with a steel plate with some foam stuck to it to enable larger things to be mounted in bites, plus a few rolls of expensive stuff.
You'll need two people to collect if you don't want to pay me anything.