Page 1 of 1
Morso left hand support
Posted: Thu 13 Jan, 2011 12:05 pm
by Royall
This item is as listed in the Lions catalogue - it's approx 800mm long, black, comes with original Morso connecting bolts and weighs approx 3kg. It has been used but is in almost new condition with just a few minor scuff marks. As anyone who's ever used a Morso knows having a left hand support is invaluable but for some reason it doesn't come standard with a new machine. Including vat this would cost upwards of £115 new and is being sold at just over half price at a very reasonable £65 + the cost of postage unless collected from Bristol.
Give me a call on 01454 617022 if you'd like to discuss anything.
Re: Morso left hand support
Posted: Mon 17 Jan, 2011 8:44 pm
by Kevlar
Hi Mike, I am interested in the morso left hand support if you still have it available. Cheers. Kev
Re: Morso left hand support
Posted: Mon 17 Jan, 2011 9:41 pm
by Royall
Hi Kev, yes it's still available for sale - would you be wanting to collect it in person or would you want me to post it to you ?
Mike
Re: Morso left hand support
Posted: Mon 17 Jan, 2011 10:14 pm
by Kevlar
Excellent, Mike I would prefer for it to be posted if poss, suggest I call you on the number you posted tomorrow to confirm postage costs and sort out payment. Any problems with that, let me know. Thanks again. Kev
Re: Morso left hand support
Posted: Mon 17 Jan, 2011 10:59 pm
by Royall
Kev
I've just had a quick look on the internet for postage charges and the cheapest I can find is £4.99 + vat. See if you can find it any cheaper - it'll be wrapped in bubble wrap and the overall approx size will be 85cms x 12cms x 20 cms. (3kgs)
Mike