Keencut Work Bench wanted

Buying/selling equipment
Situations wanted/vacant
Forum rules
All sellers are required to have a forum profile that identifies them clearly. (Such as - name, surname, location, business name et cetera)
Post Reply
User avatar
GeoSpectrum
Posts: 2175
Joined: Fri 01 Oct, 2010 11:49 am
Location: Lincolnshire
Organisation: Ashcraft Framing
Interests: Family, x-country skiing, wine, art, Jazz
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Contact:

Keencut Work Bench wanted

Post by GeoSpectrum »

Hi All,

I'm looking for a Keencut workbench (I think it is called the Big Bench in Lions Catalogue) ideally it would be 6ft x4ft with the extensions to take an Ultimat. Can anyone help?

GS
Alan Huntley
Ashcraft Framing
Bespoke Easels and Self-assembly tray frames
http://www.ashcraftframing.co.uk
park gallery
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed 13 Jan, 2010 9:34 pm
Location: northampton england
Organisation: Wellingborough
Interests: reading, walking, travel, dancing.

Re: Keencut Work Bench wanted

Post by park gallery »

Hi GS - I have a workbench bought from framers equipment approx 6x4 with a mountboard rack under - it has a slight slope to it - I added supports for an ultimat 48" gold to the left hand side. I can send you an email photo if you wish. Looking at around the £200 mark
Les mob 07761181209
User avatar
GeoSpectrum
Posts: 2175
Joined: Fri 01 Oct, 2010 11:49 am
Location: Lincolnshire
Organisation: Ashcraft Framing
Interests: Family, x-country skiing, wine, art, Jazz
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Keencut Work Bench wanted

Post by GeoSpectrum »

yes please thanks. Have PM'd you.
Alan Huntley
Ashcraft Framing
Bespoke Easels and Self-assembly tray frames
http://www.ashcraftframing.co.uk
park gallery
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed 13 Jan, 2010 9:34 pm
Location: northampton england
Organisation: Wellingborough
Interests: reading, walking, travel, dancing.

Re: Keencut Work Bench wanted

Post by park gallery »

Hi GS - have tried to send you a photo but not doing it for me on here. Please send me your email and I will attach it.
thanks Les
User avatar
GeoSpectrum
Posts: 2175
Joined: Fri 01 Oct, 2010 11:49 am
Location: Lincolnshire
Organisation: Ashcraft Framing
Interests: Family, x-country skiing, wine, art, Jazz
Location: Gainsborough, Lincolnshire
Contact:

Re: Keencut Work Bench wanted

Post by GeoSpectrum »

Thanks

Have emailed you using the email link on the right and PM'd you.
Alan Huntley
Ashcraft Framing
Bespoke Easels and Self-assembly tray frames
http://www.ashcraftframing.co.uk
Post Reply