Seeking Employment - Experienced Framer S. Yorkshire
Posted: Wed 02 Mar, 2011 10:14 pm
Hello,
I am currently seeking employment in or around the South Yorkshire area. I would be interested in part time or full time. I have been framing for around 5 years and used to own and run a framing shop in the centre of Sheffield. I was taught to frame by Pete Bingham GCF at Wright & Layton in Sheffield.
If you may be interested please send me a message and I will be in touch with more details and a CV.
Many thanks
Rebecca Jones
I am currently seeking employment in or around the South Yorkshire area. I would be interested in part time or full time. I have been framing for around 5 years and used to own and run a framing shop in the centre of Sheffield. I was taught to frame by Pete Bingham GCF at Wright & Layton in Sheffield.
If you may be interested please send me a message and I will be in touch with more details and a CV.
Many thanks
Rebecca Jones