Page 1 of 1

frame required in se5 denmark hill

Posted: Sat 11 Jun, 2011 10:44 pm
by mikeysaling
do we have a reliable/good framer in denmark hill se5 - just received this on my banking forum and its just too tricky for me to do - and i'm not anywhere near so would have to mail!!! ye gods.

I also have a photograph of great family interest and value which I need framing. It measures approx 11" by 38" and has been tightly rolled in a cardboard tube since 1943. It is a panoramic photo of 617 Squadron, both air and groundcrew, in front of a Lancaster bomber, taken shortly before the dams raid. My father is up in the top left hand corner resplendent in forage cap and smile.
please pm me and reply here

mikey

Re: frame required in se5 denmark hill

Posted: Sun 12 Jun, 2011 2:28 pm
by Jonny2morsos
Great Expectations Framers
43 Denmark Hill
Camberwell, London
SE5 8RS
Tel 020 7703 8396

I believe they have a good reputation. I remember them winning some awards a few years back.

Re: frame required in se5 denmark hill

Posted: Sun 12 Jun, 2011 2:57 pm
by mikeysaling
hey j1m thanks for that - will lookem up and pass on to my buddy! cannot find the thumbs up - but thumbs up.