fletcher 2200 opperation video

Discuss Picture Framing topics.

PLEASE USE THE HELP SECTION
WHEN SEEKING OR OFFERING HELP!
vapoureyes

fletcher 2200 opperation video

Post by vapoureyes »

I live in N,Ireland and have just aquired a used Fletcher 2200 matcutter and was wondering has anyone out there has got an opperation video or knows of any website where it can be downloaded,i was able to download and print out the writen instructions but i found them not to be that clear . :? [/quote]
Lemon_Drop

Post by Lemon_Drop »

I did a search also, theres no problem in getting the brochure or manuals but theres no downloads for the video. It seems like the only way you get is when you buy the mountcutter, did a torrent search also, still no luck, maybe someone has a copy of it on here that they are not using. Dont think any of their agents would have one either, it seems like if they make a 100 cutters then they only get 100 videos made also. The best thing to do is sent Fletcher an email and ask them for the video, they are a good company and I dont see any problems in them sending it out to you. I think something like that happened here or on the American Grumble, and thats what they did.
Merlin
Organisation: Merlin Mounts
Interests: Aviation

Post by Merlin »

Hi. Contact John Raines II. You will find him on the Grumble. He is the Fletcher equipment rep. Brilliant man and so helpfull.
Good luck.
John GCF
vapoureyes

Fletcher 2200

Post by vapoureyes »

Lemon_Drop wrote:I did a search also, theres no problem in getting the brochure or manuals but theres no downloads for the video. It seems like the only way you get is when you buy the mountcutter, did a torrent search also, still no luck, maybe someone has a copy of it on here that they are not using. Dont think any of their agents would have one either, it seems like if they make a 100 cutters then they only get 100 videos made also. The best thing to do is sent Fletcher an email and ask them for the video, they are a good company and I dont see any problems in them sending it out to you. I think something like that happened here or on the American Grumble, and thats what they did.
Thanks Lemon drop for your reply i will contact Fletcher as you suggested .......[/quote]
Keith Hewitt
Organisation: www.keithhewitt.co.uk
Interests: Badminton, golf, gym, and exploring new places.

Fletcher's UK rep

Post by Keith Hewitt »

Roy Rowlands from Birmingham is the Fletcher trainer for UK

His tel no is 01527 558777

ftman@hedgehog-art.co.uk
www.hedgehog-art.co.uk

He is a wiz with Fletcher, and a fine Scuba Diver as well, just in case you need any help under water!

Keith Hewitt
vapoureyes

Re: Fletcher,s UK rep

Post by vapoureyes »

Keith Hewitt wrote:Roy Rowlands from Birmingham is the Fletcher trainer for UK
His tel no is 079746 82944

He is a wiz with Fletcher, and a mean Scuba Diver as well, just in case you need any help under water!

Keith Hewitt
Many thanks Keith, now i have a few avenues to explore
vapoureyes

Post by vapoureyes »

Merlin Framers wrote:Hi. Contact John Raines II. You will find him on the Grumble. He is the Fletcher equipment rep. Brilliant man and so helpfull.
Good luck.
Will do that THANKS