Viewing figures
Posted: Wed 22 Nov, 2006 9:26 pm
Viewing figures are grossly inaccurate!
It seems that, at time of posting this, that my, as yet unanswered topic 'How Fast?' has received 210 views.
When I looked a few minutes ago it was on 180, on some other forums, if the same member looks more than once, the count does not increase - when I went flicked back and forth between the topic and 'general Discussion' (to see if the same applied here) the amount of views increased 4 or 5 times each time! It's NOT others looking because I refreshed the 'General Discussion' page several times and the amount of views remained the same.
Seems each time one member reads a post the views increase by up to 5 times! Try it!
Wot's goin' on?
(Edit - this topic seemed to have 2 views the instant I posted it)
(Another edit - and after that edit - 7 views - in seconds)
It seems that, at time of posting this, that my, as yet unanswered topic 'How Fast?' has received 210 views.
When I looked a few minutes ago it was on 180, on some other forums, if the same member looks more than once, the count does not increase - when I went flicked back and forth between the topic and 'general Discussion' (to see if the same applied here) the amount of views increased 4 or 5 times each time! It's NOT others looking because I refreshed the 'General Discussion' page several times and the amount of views remained the same.
Seems each time one member reads a post the views increase by up to 5 times! Try it!
Wot's goin' on?
(Edit - this topic seemed to have 2 views the instant I posted it)
(Another edit - and after that edit - 7 views - in seconds)