Hi, maybe I'm being a bit thick but I can't work out how to include an image in this posting. I can see the 'image' button but that just posts a tag into the message. Presumably I need to upload the image somehow.
Mike
How do I post an image?
-
WelshFramer
- Posts: 996
- Joined: Wed 30 Nov, 2005 10:03 am
- Location: Llanwrtyd Wells
- Organisation: Neuadd Bwll Framing
- Interests: Does running a framing business leave any time for interests?
- Location: Llanwrtyd Wells
- Contact:
-
WelshFramer
- Posts: 996
- Joined: Wed 30 Nov, 2005 10:03 am
- Location: Llanwrtyd Wells
- Organisation: Neuadd Bwll Framing
- Interests: Does running a framing business leave any time for interests?
- Location: Llanwrtyd Wells
- Contact:
- John
- Site Admin
- Posts: 1896
- Joined: Sun 27 Apr, 2003 8:00 pm
- Location: Ireland
- Organisation: Tech Support
- Interests: Forums and stuff
- Location: Belfast
- Contact:
Hi Mike,
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, but it looks like you have it figured out now.
Before you can include your picture, it must already exist somewhere on the Internet and have its own URL (Internet address).
So if the address of your image is: -
www.theframers.co.uk/images/yourpicture.jpg
You just encase it within the [img][/img] tags thus: -
[img]www.theframers.co.uk/images/yourpicture.jpg[/img]
and it will be displayed on screen within your message.
Sorry I didn't see this post sooner, but it looks like you have it figured out now.
Before you can include your picture, it must already exist somewhere on the Internet and have its own URL (Internet address).
So if the address of your image is: -
www.theframers.co.uk/images/yourpicture.jpg
You just encase it within the [img][/img] tags thus: -
[img]www.theframers.co.uk/images/yourpicture.jpg[/img]
and it will be displayed on screen within your message.
HOW Much!?
EstLite Picture Framing Software
EstLite Picture Framing Software
-
WelshFramer
- Posts: 996
- Joined: Wed 30 Nov, 2005 10:03 am
- Location: Llanwrtyd Wells
- Organisation: Neuadd Bwll Framing
- Interests: Does running a framing business leave any time for interests?
- Location: Llanwrtyd Wells
- Contact:
Many thanks. I did find the answer in the FAQ but didn't look there initially as I just assumed there would be a way of uploading images directly to the forum (as is the case with other forums I use).
However, I can see the sense of the way you do it as it does stop your server filling up with unwanted images.
However, I can see the sense of the way you do it as it does stop your server filling up with unwanted images.
