Does anyone know this moulding?

Get help and framing advice from the framing community
birdman
Organisation: Pelican Picture Framing
Interests: Getting up close and personal with Val

Does anyone know this moulding?

Post by birdman »

Customer comes in today and asks if we can match a moulding that she admits she purchased over 15 years ago. The moulding is 50mm wide with a distressed finish and a ridged inside edge. So far the closest we have found is one from Simons W733, page 109 of their 2012 catalogue, which is 45mm wide and doesn't have the ridged inside edge.

We have found something similar in an old A&T catalogue, code 904.25, but it's not coming up on Estlite. Currently awaiting a call back from the local A&T rep.

Here is a photo:
Gold-moulding.jpg
Gold-moulding.jpg (115.76 KiB) Viewed 1714 times
We are currently checking online to see if we can find anything else. Any help as always would be much appreciated.

Rolf
Rolf Lawson GCF
“I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.” Eric Morecambe
My status
birdman

Re: Does anyone know this moulding?

Post by birdman »

Just had A&T on the phone and their version has been discontinued. The search continues ......
Rolf Lawson GCF
“I am playing all the right notes, but not necessarily in the right order.” Eric Morecambe
My status
birdman

Re: Does anyone know this moulding?

Post by birdman »

Decided to order the Simons W733, page 109 of their 2012 catalogue as it was the closest we have found.

Got a call from Simon's this morning, no stock, not on order and they have no idea when it will be in! I've asked the rep to see if he can find someone locally who might have 3m they can let us have but in the meantime the search continues, again!
Rolf Lawson GCF
My status