Page 1 of 1

The Valentine Gallery-NEW!

Posted: Wed 07 Mar, 2012 10:46 am
by tawny owl
Hi there, I'm new on here, and in the process of setting up a framing workshop in the cellar of my new gallery, which will open in time for Dorset Art Weeks during May. I need a 2nd hand Cassese underpinner, if anyone knows of one for sale, please let me know. I am a portrait and commission artist, my website is easy to find on google.

Re: The Valentine Gallery-NEW!

Posted: Wed 07 Mar, 2012 12:30 pm
by JohnMcafee
Welcome, tawny owl.

Re: The Valentine Gallery-NEW!

Posted: Wed 07 Mar, 2012 1:29 pm
by philipsheldon
:D Good afternoon,

I'm Phil Sheldon of Ashworth & Thompson, based in Nottingham. I have a 2nd hand Cassese. Please call me if you are interested on 0115 964 7507 & I will outine this to you with pleasure.

With kind regards,

Phil Sheldon.

Re: The Valentine Gallery-NEW!

Posted: Wed 07 Mar, 2012 1:31 pm
by Tudor Rose
Hello Tawny Owl

(the last time I said that I was 7 and just joining the Brownies where there was Brown Owl, Snowy Old and Tawny Owl!)

anyway welcome to the Forum.

Re: The Valentine Gallery-NEW!

Posted: Wed 07 Mar, 2012 7:44 pm
by The Jolly Good Framer #1
I now have a mental image of you skipping round a toadstool :clap:

Re: The Valentine Gallery-NEW!

Posted: Thu 08 Mar, 2012 7:52 am
by prospero
Welcome to the Forum. :D


Hope everything is a 'owling sucess. :clap:

Re: The Valentine Gallery-NEW!

Posted: Fri 09 Mar, 2012 10:41 pm
by Not your average framer
Hi Tawny Owl,

Welcome to the forum and best wishes for the opening of your gallery. I hope you will enjoy the forum, sometimes it can be a real hoot!