Self Adhesive mountboard
Posted: Tue 01 May, 2012 8:52 pm
I only use this sparingly, and I was brought a poster which had been rolled up, squished in a pocket, left in a drawer underneath something for a few years etc. etc.
The customer wasn't hopeful that anything could be done, but I said I would try this self-adhesive mountboard from DR.
Once it was done it looked very good and he was extremely pleased.
Unfortunately he's now back after 3 months with it, as there are some large bubbles / lines down it where it has come away from sticky backing.
He's not being critical as he thought it was a goner, and it still looks fine from a distance, but he was wondering if anything can be done.
Any ideas?
I don't have any mounting equipment although could send it out if that would be an option.
The customer wasn't hopeful that anything could be done, but I said I would try this self-adhesive mountboard from DR.
Once it was done it looked very good and he was extremely pleased.
Unfortunately he's now back after 3 months with it, as there are some large bubbles / lines down it where it has come away from sticky backing.
He's not being critical as he thought it was a goner, and it still looks fine from a distance, but he was wondering if anything can be done.
Any ideas?
I don't have any mounting equipment although could send it out if that would be an option.