Page 1 of 1

Moulding ID please

Posted: Wed 17 Oct, 2012 3:16 pm
by Mary
I'm hoping someone might recognise this, I've been searching for ever, praying it's not discontinued... any ideas?
width 56mm-ish, depth 35mm, rebate 15mm
I will be eternally grapefruit :P

Re: Moulding ID please

Posted: Wed 17 Oct, 2012 3:35 pm
by Roboframer
SANT 0002 - Simons cat page No 77 I reckon.

Re: Moulding ID please

Posted: Wed 17 Oct, 2012 4:08 pm
by Mary
thank you, here's hoping! I need to ask them for a hard copy of their catalogue as I've realised the online one on their website must be well out of date (it has a section for "New 2004 mouldings :lol: ) no wonder I couldn't find it there! cheers, Mary

Re: Moulding ID please

Posted: Wed 17 Oct, 2012 7:38 pm
by Jonny2morsos
Looking at the end on view of the sample something makes me think it may be a plastic moulding. :?

Re: Moulding ID please

Posted: Wed 17 Oct, 2012 9:46 pm
by Mary
it's defo wood, the sample's just been cut a bit rough

Re: Moulding ID please

Posted: Wed 17 Oct, 2012 10:27 pm
by easypopsgcf
Mmmmm Weetabix :lol:

Re: Moulding ID please

Posted: Thu 18 Oct, 2012 12:38 pm
by Mary
quite tasty with milk & sugar :lol: bit tough on the tum though
yep quite an open grain to the wood, it will test my rather minimal skills but I have to learn
roboframer you were spot on, I emailed the pic to Simons & they confirm it's that one - big thanks!

Re: Moulding ID please

Posted: Thu 18 Oct, 2012 12:43 pm
by Roboframer
Ah it wuz nuthin'!