Page 1 of 1

Looking for Hogarth Frame

Posted: Mon 26 Nov, 2012 7:12 pm
by Newmarketframer
I am new to this forum but not to framing, i'm looking for a Hogarth style Frame which is approx 27mm across , I've only found much smaller ones {max 20mm} . I've looked at Wessex, Arqadia, Lion and Simons for one suitable. Any pointers in the right direction would be appreciated.

Julian

Re: Looking for Hogarth Frame

Posted: Mon 26 Nov, 2012 10:15 pm
by JohnMcafee
Quality Wood Mouldings may be able to help.

Click

Re: Looking for Hogarth Frame

Posted: Tue 27 Nov, 2012 5:27 pm
by Newmarketframer
Thanks for that, but having spoken with them they have discontinued this moulding. Shame as this is exactly what I am after.
Still looking for any more ideas.

Julian

Re: Looking for Hogarth Frame

Posted: Tue 27 Nov, 2012 9:31 pm
by GeoSpectrum
Not 1 inch, but Lion do a 20mm one. Edit (just re-read you post, you have seen this one)

http://www.lionpic.co.uk/product/20mm-% ... ,3159.aspx

Re: Looking for Hogarth Frame

Posted: Tue 27 Nov, 2012 9:33 pm
by GeoSpectrum