Page 1 of 1

Irish Artist - Ted Jones

Posted: Sun 25 Mar, 2007 1:37 pm
by RobinC
Hello,

I have a customer looking for prints by Ted Jones, in particular "The Hens Night" and The Stags Party". I have found them on a couple of Irish gallery websites. Does anyone know who the publisher is and do they distribute in England? Both of these prints come up as sold out so does anyone know where I might get hold of a copy on the secondary market, or does anyone here have a copy they could sell me?

Thanks for your help,


Robin Carter

Tedv Jones Prints

Posted: Sat 07 Apr, 2007 3:04 pm
by Manor Fine Arts
Hi Robin

check out this web address they sell the prints you are looking

http://www.irishartcollector.com/search ... 5&offset=6


Paul

Posted: Tue 10 Apr, 2007 11:16 am
by RobinC
Thanks very much. I have emailed this site but have not received a reply - perhaps it is time for a second email!

Robin

Posted: Tue 10 Apr, 2007 5:03 pm
by John
Telephone 00 353 64 34628