Cassese FC300 or Omga T55 300, advice please
Posted: Sun 13 Jan, 2013 11:14 am
Hi,
I need to buy a second hand saw, and I don't know what to choose !
Cassese doesn't make anymore the FC300, however the motor is more powerfull, the swing process of cutting is better or not ?
Wich of the two machines is better, safe and reliable in long term ?
Cassese machine year 199?, Omga 2005.
Thank you in advance for your knowledge and experience
Alberto
I need to buy a second hand saw, and I don't know what to choose !
Cassese doesn't make anymore the FC300, however the motor is more powerfull, the swing process of cutting is better or not ?
Wich of the two machines is better, safe and reliable in long term ?
Cassese machine year 199?, Omga 2005.
Thank you in advance for your knowledge and experience
Alberto