Page 1 of 1

I need all this.

Posted: Thu 04 Jun, 2009 10:54 am
by prospero
Three BIG rush frames too do. Hand-finished. Got to be ready Monday morning. Got all the moulding lined up and started off. Had to shift the underpinner into the main shop area and build makeshift supports. Chop first liner 5ft x3ft. Get new bottle of PVA. Squeeze some onto first joint. Top of glue bottle comes off and glue runs into underpinner works. :roll: Spend half hour cleaning it out.

Finish frame. Go for cuppa and a ciggie. :)

Re: I need all this.

Posted: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 12:11 pm
by kev@frames
that sounds about normal to me :head: its a bottle issue:
squeezed a glue bottle the other day and it burst

Re: I need all this.

Posted: Sat 11 Jul, 2009 4:02 pm
by prospero
You don't know your own strength Kev. :muscle: :muscle: :muscle: :phew:

Re: I need all this.

Posted: Fri 17 Jul, 2009 5:20 pm
by kev@frames
I only have that sort of grip when im holding onto a fiver ;)