Page 1 of 1

Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:06 pm
by Thyrsis
I have 2 spare sets of Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons (the 73mm and 45 mm ones).

Anyone want to pick up a set from Oxford for £10? (they're normally £33 inc vat) I can send them out by Parcelforce but that would cost £10 postage.

Re: Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Posted: Thu 02 Dec, 2010 5:35 pm
by vitalframer
Hi Thyrsis,

I would be interested in these - I assume there are 8 of the 45mm and 8 of the 73mm? Do you also have the 30mm set? Shame I was in Oxford last week but not planning to get over for a while so if I take them, I will need to ask you to post them.

Thanks....Bob

Re: Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Posted: Fri 03 Dec, 2010 11:47 am
by Thyrsis
Yes, there are 8 of each. I don't have spares of the 30mm, sorry.

If you e-mail me at fraser.pam@gmail.com we can make arrangements.

Re: Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons

Posted: Mon 06 Dec, 2010 12:00 pm
by Thyrsis
I still have 1 set of Larson Juhl Florentina chevrons (the 73mm and 45 mm ones) if anyone is interested?